We’re looking for dynamic individuals to become Part-Time Drivers aboard The Mass Brew Bus. Applicants should be passionate about craft beer (as well as spirits, cider, mead, wine, and other unique fermented products), providing quality services for our guests and partners, and maintaining a positive work environment. This role will provide ample opportunity for educating locals and tourists about Massachusetts fantastic beer and beverage scene.
This is a part time opportunity with the strong possibility of additional hours as our company grows. Tours are scheduled year-round with highest concentration on weekends. Flexible availability is preferred.
This position involves:
- Driving a 15-passenger bus safely in city and highway conditions.
- Knowledge of roadways, routes and being able to adapt for quickest and safest route
- Keeping the tour on time
- Providing a friendly, welcoming, and approachable experience for visitors aboard the bus and at each stop.
- Furthering your beverage and guiding education through various methods.
- Working independently and as part of a team.
- Must be comfortable driving a large vehicle.
- Must have 2 years experience driving a large vehicle in city enviroment
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license for the last three years.
- A CDL with Passenger endorsement is encouraged but not required
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be comfortable commanding attention in front of a diverse group of boisterous individuals.
- Outgoing personality, with the ability to be flexible and think on your feet. Background in theater/acting/public speaking encouraged.
- Industry experience preferred, but willing to train the right enthusiastic individual.
- Must be able to manage time and move groups along when needed.
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] for consideration. In your cover letter, tell us your favorite Massachusetts beer and why you love it.